Chilling 3-word message to deadly XL bully attack as horror clip is shared

Sick people sharing footage of two controversial XL Bully dogs killing a dad-of-two have been lambasted by police.

Last week, 52-year-old Ian Price was killed by the dogs just yards away from his family home in Stonnall, Staffordshire. He was trying to protect his elderly mum from being attacked, and ended up paying the price with his own life.

Locals called police as the attack was going one, and Mr Price was airlifted to hospital. However, he became the sixth person in England to die as a result of an attack from the soon-to-be-banned breed.

READ MORE: XL bully ban could see ruthless breeders create 'Wolftronic' mutts, warns Jeremy Clarkson

For more news regarding the controversial breed of XL Bully dogs, click here.

Footage of the attack somehow ended up going public, and has been forwarded several times on WhatsApp, and shares the words used by a panicked member of the public. In the clip, a neighbour can be heard calling 999 to report a "very, very serious" dog attack on a man while others can be heard screaming: "Do something!"

And now, Staffordshire Police has urged people not to share the video of the fatal attack "for the sake of Mr Price's family”. A spokesman said: “We are aware that video footage of the recent dog attack in Stonall where a man sadly died is now being circulated on social media.

“This was a horrendous incident and we understand that the impact felt by the local community is large. However, we would urge anyone with footage of the attack to not post or share it on social media for the sake of the victim’s family.

  • American XL bully expert explains what owners must do to stop dogs being put down

“It’s important that anyone with video evidence from this incident send it to us instead. Please call us on 101 quoting incident number 405 of 14 September, or alternatively you can message us using Live Chat on our website –Home or report anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

A 30-year-old man from south Staffordshire was initially arrested on suspicion of being in charge of dogs dangerously out of control causing injury. He was further arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after Mr Price died and has since been released on conditional bail pending further enquiries.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

Source: Read Full Article