Prince William has no plans to speak to Harry after Netflix show, pals claim

  • Bookmark
  • Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter

    We have more newsletters

    Prince William reportedly "has no plans to speak to Harry" after the latter's explosive Netflix series, his pals claim.

    The Prince of Wales’ friends claim that he has no intention to connect with his brother after Harry's controversial six-part series.

    Buckingham and Kensington Palace have so far refused to comment on allegations made in the bombshell Netflix show, the Times reports.

    READ MORE:Expert's verdict on rumours James Hewitt is Prince Harry's dad – based on face analysis

    Harry's claims include that Kensington Palace “lied to protect my brother” when it issued a statement denying a story that William had bullied him out of the Royal Family.

    King Charles also came under fire after Harry accused him of lying at the tense ‘Megxit’ crisis meeting with the Queen in January 2020.

    A friend of William's told the Times: “I don’t think a great deal has really surprised anyone. It has been pretty obvious that things have been very strained for a while. There is sadness at where things currently are with his brother.”

    Harry and Meghan are said to still be invited to Charles’ coronation on May 6 next year if they wish to attend, despite The King reportedly being hurt by the allegations.

    However the pair are understood to have not yet received an invitation.

    • 'I bought a sweet Christmas decoration without realising how rude it looks – I'm mortified'

    The King also reportedly does not want to strip them of their titles in the wake of the documentary.

    There’s still uncertainty whether the Sussexes will give up their royal titles as a result of the aftermath from their Netflix docuseries.

    • Jeremy Clarkson's daughter slams dad's vile 'misogynistic' rant about Meghan Markle

    However, sources close to The King have reportedly said that he will not support MPs who want to strip family members of their formal titles.

    Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is also not in favour of such action, Downing Street said.

    A spokesperson for William has been contacted for comment.

    For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here

    READ NEXT:

    • Harry and Meghan 'felt hard done by' before £100 million Netflix deal, says Susanna Reid
    • Argentina win World Cup on penalties after instant classic final against France
    • OnlyFans model married to World Cup final referee is supporting Argentina in Qatar
    • Ebanie Bridges pulls down pants to show damage from where doctors took bone from hip
    • ITV Bradley Walsh's co-star thought he was a 't***' after he walked off set
    • Netflix
    • Prince William

    Source: Read Full Article