A man claiming to be Charles and Camilla's love child reportedly wrote to the late Queen earlier this year to demand a paternity test.
Simon Dorante-Day has claimed to be the secret love-child of Charles and Camilla from the days before they got married and has had his name in headlines for years thanks to the shocking claims.
Earlier this year, Dorante-Day claimed that the letter he had written to the late Queen Elizabeth II, asking her to encourage her son to get his DNA tested, had received no response.
READ MORE: Queen's funeral bank holiday: Full list of businesses closed including Lidl and Primark
Now, speaking to 7NEWS, the alleged illegitimate royal said he is considering legal action against the Royal Family and is even willing to take Charles to court for DNA testing.
Dorante-Day, who says his claim is the product of decades of research, said: "There has been a discussion in there between a judge and myself and his barrister about the legal standing of Charles, and whether the monarch is protected by the law or is above the law.
“And the answer to that was no – they told me that we don’t see any reason why he is. And secondly, Camilla and her family are certainly not above the law. So that argument’s already been had and settled."
This latest development comes following news of Queen Elizabeth II's death – but the 56-year-old would-be royal said that despite losing his potential grandmother, he is not deterred.
Harry and William's cousin 'could be buffer' at Queen's funeral after 'touching gesture'
Dorante-Day was even overwhelmed by calls from the media when she tragically passed away last Thursday (September 8).
"It makes no difference to me whether that mountain in front of me is male or female. It makes no difference to me how high that mountain is," he added.
Late last week the Australia-based engineer broke his silence on Her Majesty's death at the age of 96.
He said: "Like everyone on the planet it would be hard not to be affected and saddened by her passing.
You can leave your tributes to Queen Elizabeth II here.
"Since finding out about the loss of my grandmother aka Lilibet, I've been inundated with messages of condolence for the loss. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and concern."
The father-of-nine continued: "As many of you have expressed my family and I are mourning not just the loss of Her Majesty but the loss of another opportunity to resolve this issue pleasantly, the right way.
"So, despite the lost opportunity of getting to personally hear her version of events, and the great sadness we all feel at her passing, on a personal and public scale it will be business as usual."
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here .
- Butcher flogs 'King Charles sausages' in brutal swipe at monarch's swollen digits
- Death of the Queen 'interrupted Meghan’s vulgar victory lap around the UK'
- What to do if you're going to Center Parcs over the Queen's funeral
- Town crier 'upset' over proclaiming King George instead of King Charles in viral clip
- Meghan Markle 'identifying as member of Royal Family' is 'extremely jarring'
Source: Read Full Article